Friday, May 30, 2008

The TechCow is unleashed!

I
guess its been too long and taking too much time already. The long wait is over. I have jumped into another phase of my bloglife and started something very new. Something that could withstand the point of view, of the geek within me.

Yeah, I've been struggling day to day just to fill up the gaps of my miserable/happy life. Now the geek in me hasn't shown up in years yet. I'll probably be starting off networking stuff since that is my forte. Probably some reviews also of gadget, gizmos and computer stuff. This will be the main purpose of my blog. Hopefully I could help some people along the way. Share my insights on what could work and what would not.

Let's just cross our fingers and hope this works! ^_^

Nyahahah!

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -