Monday, December 28, 2009

TECHCOW


Technically, I have been abandoning a couple of my sites these past few months to concentrate on my main personal one. I have checked the latest ALEXA ranking and it seems that I need to get more people to visit my web site in the next few months. Improvement in this field is hard and I would need to see people from my social network and the other web sites I subscribe to. Sometimes site hopping is really not the only way to get an audience. I have learned this from the best ones in the industry. The real question is how? And where do I start?!

TECHCOW needs traffic so people can start reading the useful information I have here. I learned from successful web masters that there are sites where you can buy traffic solutions at an affordable price. This seems a good deal for me if this would eventually get me the audience I deserve. I need to make an improvement on my ranking so I can rub shoulders with the best of the best in the technical site industry. With the things that I plan to do in the next few months including a re-launch of this brand and site; this particular step is inevitable. Imagine I can get 10,000 visitors by just paying 15 dollars; that is one heck of a deal!

I think I need to give FULL TRAFFIC a try soon! For all my 4 web sites!



COWPhotobucket

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    At all I do not know, as to tell

  2. Anonymous says:

    Unequivocally, excellent answer

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -