Saturday, June 12, 2010


Technology definitely saved me. I haven't been able to take care of minute details about my business dealings these past few months. I know it is tantamount to a success of a person to get what is needed for easy transactions; and we know how hard it is to go out of your way to get supplies and get the deal done in the same time. This has been a week of dilemma for me and I'll tell you why.

I went to a short meeting the other day with a former boss of mine who practically wanted my services since I did a good job working for him in the past. All the details were fixed and I did have a good time sharing stories on where I ended up these past few years. He did share some stories about the people I worked with in his office. There were some short rumors here and there for some of them that I needed to confirm. In short, I had a blast and a ton of laugh!

On a serious note we finished the details of the work being negotiated then he reached for his business card and gave one to me. I was startled and didn't talk for a few seconds because of all the time in the world that I needed to forget about something, I forgot to get business cards. It was another oh my god moment in such a long illustrious career. I was a little humiliated bar none.

Business Card Printing should have been easy and these are things that you can get on line. I should have known that in the first place. There are awesome companies like Face Media Group that got professional cards made for people like me. I got them to print accurate great looking ones and it was so awesome. I laughed alone in my room thinking that it would have been all good if I went to them first before I got into the business. I would have saved a lot and eliminate some of the stress behind it. Need I say more?!




COWPhotobucket

Disclosure Policy
DISCLOSURE  POLICY

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -