Thursday, June 3, 2010


I need a blackberry application that would be able to let me post through blogger via my blackberry. I am trying to check if Google has answers for me but apparently they don't have one yet. The option is to email the post through the email option on posting. I have been doing that in the past and it is not a viable procedure for me. I want to have a better way of doing it while mobile and it seems to me there are no plans by blackberry or the good people from crackberry too. It also needs to be free because people like me are in dire need of it!

I wish there was some special GPL code given to programmers so they can start modifying applications and engineer something that would work for people like me. I know there are millions of users that go through blogger but if they do not conform to the needs of mobile users this would definitely be a hindrance to the adaptability that blogger boasts since its start.

My blackberry will be my buddy in the next 2 years. Hopefully it doesn't die on me or a cooler touch phone would suffice in the market and sweep me off my feet with the perks. I don't want to pay for things that I don't need and so far the wifi capability of my Blackberry Curve is doing good.





COWPhotobucket

2 Responses so far.

  1. I am searching for the same thing. I post through email, but I need to tag and link and add photos. Isn't there an app or some way to do this??

  2. Well hopefully they would come out with something worth to be used with the BB.... after all we have a certain population using the BB... =)

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -