Monday, June 14, 2010





I think I need to learn a couple of tricks in video editing. I have been a fan of a couple of Filipino videographers and I haven't tapped this side of my brain since last year. I always did a video right after a photoshoot but I guess I was too busy. It's a very complicated field and I need to know the basics. I might consider enrolling in video editing classes when my weekends free up around late this year.

That and the Spanish languages lesson that I'm planning to also take hahah. I've got a lot of things on my list.

Video editing is like a package with photography and since I have been serious about fashion I have to take matters in my own hands and get me some of these lessons too. Catching up is going to be hard but I need it so bad that I am willing to pay for it. If Adobe would not be able to perform well to the specifications of my laptop, I'll get another one just so I could get better at it.

Who knows?! I might get my own studio soon with all the lights and strobes that I'm wishing for today. If I get to have this as my business then so be it. I'll have to concentrate on the least priced things to buy first. The high ticket items will follow soon. Strobes are going to be one of them. I hear Tay Hua has some which are affordable, I'm probably going to check that out and the quality. Ask around Phipho and DPP.




COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -