Wednesday, February 24, 2010


It's a bigger chunk to the tablet market that Apple wants to conquer in the next few months. With the release of this new one, IPHONE and IPOD TOUCH users would be squabbling to sell their current gadget in exchange of this bigger one. But is it worth it?!

I did see the actual video of Steve Jobs declaring this as the next best thing since sliced bread. As a gadget freak I am thinking of buying one at a whopping 26,000 pesos from where I am at. The deal is, when I do they will in a couple of months show up with a second generation IPAD and probably make this first one obsolete. Did I mention that it does not have a camera on it?! You have to buy the separate ICAM and put it into the slot provided on the top of the IPAD. It looks like a big IPHONE or ITOUCH and feature wise I do not think it did much than its predecessors. I think this was just made to battle out the EBOOK which amazon has managed to rule in the past few years.

Did it fail to impress me?! Yes it did fail in some areas. But I was thinking this can be used by a market that wants to handle presentations, photography and sales because of it's size. This can also be a second wind to the netbook which never had that much storage. If the question is to buy this or not to buy... I guess it all depends on what you plan to use it for. As for me, it looks like I am not going to be able to use it for my own purpose. Probably if there would be something in it that could beat what I am using to edit pictures and blog then I would change my mind. But as for now, it is going to be a big NO. Sorry Apple, I am not that fond of Aperture!




COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -