Thursday, February 18, 2010


With the thousands of workers laid off since the global economic crunch happened, Yahoo is again cutting back on costs and one of the affected parts of their portal is Yahoo Tech. I have been an avid fan of this site since I put up this little geekier version of kumagcow.com. I know there are thousands of people who will be affected but I know things will be alright. I am just a little bit worried on where I will get specfications and high tech terminologies when my line of thought becomes too fixated and gibberish to the normal human brain. I wonder how would I feel if the points I already have on the system would just be gone, never to be used in any promotions that they will have in the future. I have read that they will just take it away without any compensation so isn't that going to be a little unfair to us consumers who made reviews on the gadgets they have on the site?! Yeah...I thought so too.



Well I think I am now going to settle less and spend more time in Yahoo Answers so I could answer life's weird questions. Their final say is that they will integrate it into Yahoo News which most of the time no one reads. I just hope they know what they are doing. In the long run if their articles and contributors suffer then they might go ahead and change their mind about it again. Hell they might get the Yahoo Tech back when they have enough money right?! Ha-ha!







COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -