Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have been a frustrated video geek via taking all my studio or fashion shoots, placed into a slide show and doing a short MTV for it for quite some time. With the multitude of people admiring my work I think it is high time to get pro and be aware of the opportunities that could get me to finance this very expensive hobby. I should retire my FLIP HD video recorder and get a more professional grade recorder for jobs that require the same. I am into documentaries too and it would be nice to show my craft and have it priced out so I can harness the limitless potential of this new hobby. I took an in depth look at mDistribute.com and checked out how it can work to my advantage.



It is good to know that the site would be able to endorse your work once uploaded to different web and phone companies. They in turn would be able to show your video to end consumers who would like to view it. I felt it was something like pay per view or something to that extent. I would however get paid if my uploaded video gets its license purchased by the companies less the transaction fee the site would take away and it is very reasonable. I would like to try this as soon as I get my new ones made. By the way, I have my FLIP MINO HD and FLIP ULTRA HD so I could make the first short film I plan to do by next month. There is nothing better than the quality of HD right?! I hope my drama club background is sufficient enough for the production. Hope this becomes a big hit worldwide! The site is good and upfront. I like that a lot!






COWPhotobucket


- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -