Saturday, February 27, 2010

It looks like it is getting promising now. I am getting the FLIP anytime soon and I was initially contemplating what to get. The Flip Mino HD or the Flip Ultra HD. I have compared the pros and cons of getting them and it all boils down to what I need. What matters to me is what is more powerful. So I did check out their specs and scrutinized what would be better for my lifestyle. Storage is important. The FLIP Mino that I have seen was too small since it had 1.5 inch screen for viewing. Ultra HD had 2 inches so a point goes to that. It was too small too for my hand and only looks like a cellphone rather than a cam corder. I will get the Mino because of design and the way I can customize it. Both the MINO HD and ULTRA HD had 9.0 bit rate so both scored in that.


You know what made me choose the ULTRA HD?! It's Battery Time. The Flip Mino HD only had 2 hours worth of recording time and I need more than that. Ultra had 4.5 hours and not only because of that. UltraHD can use AA batteries so it was so nice we finally know what to get. =)

I am still waiting for what next gadget I am going to buy. =) Any suggestions guys?!




COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -