Wednesday, May 19, 2010




There are a lot of things to consider in purchasing things for our living room. I'm not the one in charge of redecorating because my Mom usually meddles if I do; so we let her do all the things she wants. I know how to look if the rug is handmade or not so when we went to a Persian Rug store she asked me to identify the ones she liked. We immediately went to the discount area rugs because I know Mom was on a tight budget. The real Persian ones were a little expensive but the machine made rugs that can fool even the designer's keen eye are right for this challenge. It's okay for me even if the stitching is seen on the edges because some of them only have the small ones.

I also suggested some bold colored ones that pop on neutral palettes if she decided to go that path on the wall paint. I never got to discuss with her the plans she had for that either. She wanted to have a new section separated from her current house arrangements and let me choose on the earth tone rugs she chose for the house. Even if I know the stitches were all too even and this was made by machines I went ahead and got her a red, maroon and black color combination. The technology behind this very clean and quality rug is awesome. Even if it is generated by machines; it makes me feel safe in choosing any design or make just as long as it comes from great institutions in rug production. I would also feel safer if I bought it from on line stores since I expect more discounts there too! It's so hard to tell which one is authentic with the current rug technologies. It's all for the best!



COWPhotobucket
Disclosure Policy
DISCLOSURE POLICY

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -