Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I guess I did buy the right lens for my D60 Camera. It has this awesome depth of field and I probably have aced all the shots from testing this 35mm lens that just came from the US. I love it when I do the right thing.

I am having problems with setting the ISO though because on AUTO the output seems too dark and it does not follow the original setting as indicated on manual mode. It adjusts to it automatically but the iso range is so different it sets itself on a different one even if it is not on the right light.

As for the sharpness I wouldn't complain about it because even at its peak F4 it still performs quite remarkably. I love how vivid its pictures come out at that rate. I haven't been able to use it yet for modeling stints but once that we get to the photo shoots I'll really try this out. Fashion week is near too so if I would be able to get an invite to any show I'm surely going to use this aside from my zoom lens.






COWPhotobucket

One Response so far.

  1. alf says:

    i want to learn photogrpahy. i just got a d5000 but didn't get the chance to explore it yet.

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -