Monday, May 17, 2010





I got this phone off of a promo from Globe Telecom Inc. which is one of the providers here in the Philippines. I know it is free but hey it should work as a phone at least. I was disappointed it did not function well the first time I tried to call someone. No one could hear me or if ever there was some who could, it was too soft. They barely could hear me. I wanted to have it replaced so I went back to Globe. They talked to me there but you know, I felt they were just suspecting I wasn't telling the truth. For a cheap phone why should I go back there in the middle of the afternoon while I was on my day off?! I am not happy Globe and this is not the first time I had a nightmare with you.

After a few mock calls she initially did not believe the mouthpiece was damaged. I used another phone and got through nicely. She believed after she used her own phone and talked to me after wards. It took me a couple of hours there and even then she looked as if she was still not convinced to swap it with a new one, but she had no choice I wasn't going anywhere for a phone that didn't work.

There are a few things I didn't like about the phone. It's too small. Mouthpiece was too far from the real place to talk. The display was mediocre. It sounded off every time you open and close it. The battery life was great but it always turns the back light and handset off when you don't press anything on the keypad for a few seconds. I haven't tried the mp3 or radio yet but I will once I get home. Samsung should pay me for these tests, but I can't complain on free phones!





COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -