Monday, May 17, 2010


I am looking for a small form factor Desktop CPU and I found out that there are only a few choices available in the market. I am trying to minimize things in my room since and since my current one occupies almost an eighth of the space, this would probably be the better solution. I am trying my best to have a more powerful but less bulky set. Flat screen monitors probably would fit the small tables I have so the deal here is to find a branded Desktop CPU that can fit the small cramped space I have for it too.

I am dropping by the computer store later to take a look at the ACER ASPIRE X1200 which already has an installed Windows VISTA Home Basic plus an AMD ATHLON X2 Dual Core Processor. I do heavy photo editing and I need this processor rate to stay within that speed or more. If ever it is not possible to achieve that within budget constraints then I would definitely go with a notebook or a lower form just as long the programs I need for editing can be installed. Memory also plays a very important part in my choice so if the NVIDIA GEFORCE chip set does not succeed getting my needed video/graphics requirement I have to think of other alternatives. I need a Desktop computer now but if it is possible for me to get a laptop computer instead, then I'm all for that!



COWPhotobucket
Disclosure Policy
DISCLOSURE POLICY

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -