Wednesday, May 12, 2010


I wanted to have sharp strong images plus the bokeh via a big 1.4 or 1.8 aperture. I was choosing between the 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.8 or the 35mm f1.8. All of them are Nikkor so I don't really have problems as far as quality is concerned. A prime lens would be perfect for me since I do fashion spreads and portraits. The deal is I only was able to hold 50mm lenses with a Canon and Nikon. I haven't touched the 35mm but judging from the output I saw from a peer I think it would be the best one for me.

Comparing the shots that were from the 50mm 1.8 this is actually better and the plus side is I can definitely use it with my D60. The autofocus option is important much so with low light conditions. The 50mm 1.8 apparently would not autofocus because it doesn't have any motor inside and comparing their output, the images look more sharper indeed.

I already bought one from AMAZON this morning and I'm waiting for it to be delivered this 17th. I am so excited about this new purchase. I know it is kind of another impulsive purchase but hey I've been a good boy this year so why shouldn't reward myself right?! =)





COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -