Wednesday, May 12, 2010


I have been using graphic design software and I must say that at this day and age there are a lot of improvements. I must also admit that not all of them function well but there are several that remain very impressive. I use CAD software for most designs I make for clients. I have been using them since college to design furniture and works of art. I mainly use them for structural engineering and architecture. I remember the time when I made my first rendered object. Nowadays it is not that much expensive. There are even free ones like this Aluminum frame designer; and you can form various things with it. Imagine very powerful software that you can use and download for free. In just a few minutes, this very special software can also generate schematics, fabricated renders once you are finished with your design!

The 3D view is also great as it shows every detail of the frame and you can never go wrong with the measurements since it follows the indicated scale. FRAMEXPERT is specialized CAD software that can be used to build frames with limitless possibilities while having the option of getting it all shipped overnight. When you need some shelving or containers for your gadgets and tools this is the right thing to have. This is indeed a designer's dream software! I love it!






COWPhotobucket
Disclosure Policy
DISCLOSURE POLICY

One Response so far.

  1. Rocky says:

    Hello po! Exchange link po tayo please! Eto po link ko: http://bloghob.com

    Visit ka po sa blog ko para maadd ko yung link mo thank you po.

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -