Wednesday, April 28, 2010




If there was something that I regret not doing when I was in the US, it was probably not going out that much in LA. There were really fine young women; and I wasn't surprised because even before I had a lot of friends who attest to the black dating scene in the west coast. To tell you the truth I find them really awesome and sexy. On line dating sites that concentrate in our preference were not that quite seen in the US or elsewhere in the world; and if there were some places like Black Singles who would cater for that... I'm all for it!

I really have some inkling with African American women that I never could explain. I am Hispanic and Asian looking so it would be quite difficult for me to get a solid match in this side of the world. It is so amazing how technology today can span countries and goes through barriers which were actually so literally unimaginable a few years ago. Internet has been the best medium for romance; it makes everything look so easy!



COWPhotobucket
Disclosure Policy
DISCLOSURE POLICY

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -