Friday, April 23, 2010

Since I was in the Hidalgo area last Thursday I had the chance to canvass for my well wished 35mm Nikkor lens. It did actually surprise me that it goes around 11300 to 11500 pesos which is a little higher than the one in MOA in Camerahaus. I had a slight feeling and urge to buy it from them but that simple price difference stopped me. Aside from that, a friend of mine from the same photography club took photos of me too using a 50mm plastic lens from the same manufacturer. I was impressed about the output just check these out!

See how creamy the bokeh is on this one?! I had similar shots seen from my peers who use the same lens and I must admit I like the way how it looks. I will be trying it out in a few hours from now because I will borrow the one my officemate is using. I hope the images turn out well. I had another shot but my small bulges were showing I wouldn't want you to see that LOL.

So the question is, should I go with the 35mm I was wishing for since I started all these things or should I go with the 50mm one which is way cheaper in price too?! Help!




COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -