Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm probably going to get this one!

I'm trying to look for the perfect storage solution so I can get all my photos into one drive. I am an expert on network storage devices once and so I thought this was going to be easy. But you know how you also know the flaws on your own expertised device if there was such a word. I kinda am hesitant to buy this one because I have heard a lot of people complain about it already.

I am trying to look for more options as far as external storage is concerned. I need it to be portable and I need it to be ridiculously large since I will be archiving my photos on it. If the photography hobby would take me years before I get to the point of quitting it or handing it down to the next generation, then it would also be sufficient to say that I need a few terrabytes of storage and also one that I could carry around easily.

I think I saw some 1TB storage devices from western digital. This was also being marketed by one of our photography peers and I must say that design wise it was very sleek and cool looking. It had candy like outer covers on it so just imagine how much it would cost too because I see it generally expensive. I hope I get discounts for it since the guy from the photography magazine I frequently buy is now working there too. If they struck a deal then that would be just awesome!








COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -