Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I had a wonderful time with my co photographers a while ago. We went to the camera capital of the Philippines called HIDALGO. I had this featured on my other blog here. But to tell you the truth I kinda hate the place because of the stench. The street though is full of awesome camera shops that would make the mall stores cry about their prices. My bro got this lens.


It's a Sigma 2.8 and it is really big and heavy. It is a sure way of getting those bokeh shots perfected and it evidently showed on his test shots. Although I could not post process them yet as of now because I have lots of things to do. If i finish these and the couple of restaurants I have for food review, then I will surely start post processing that for him.

Oh and did I mention that I already have the Flip Video Ultra HD on hand now?! Yeap! I'm so happy I got it this morning! I'm surely going to make more things with it including videos of our photoshoots and gatherings! Weee! ^_^









COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -