Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am planning to get a Flip Ultra HD that would be able to get me 2 hours of recording. I also wanted to swap my Flip since I think I saw that it had no HD capability. I am going for HD since I am gunning for the clearer picture. I plan to use it for video coverage too so if I would be editing something like a wedding perhaps I would get crisp images on it like what I was thinking when I got one in the first place. Someone just gave it to me and making this on on HD via a short swap (because they prefer a MINO) is indeed going to be great!

The 8 GB storage would definitely matter and since it is dedicated it will regulate itself as far as battery life is concerned. If I use regular rechargeable batteries it would have 2.5 hours worth of recording but if I use Energizer we would have 6.5 hours instead. Now isn't that lovely! Hehehe.








COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -