Tuesday, April 20, 2010


It is so nice how the advancement of eye care technology here and elsewhere in the world has helped thousands of people who wish to get their vision back into its old shape. Famous Ophthalmologist Dr. Thierry Hufnagel has also been doing these procedures for a few years now in the STAHL Eye Center (an institution with 35 years of experience) and I am quite impressed with its results. It is both life changing and easy to do. I have some friends who already went into doing LASIK surgery and in about a day or two; they can already see clearly. Whoever made these surgeries possible should be granted knighthood in the UK and vested heroes and honors in the US.

I know there will be thousands that will benefit from this procedure. Most patients just have to endure a few days of rest and pain is very minimal. It is important though that you have to go to reputable clinics and hospitals so you do not have to go through the dangers of fly by night ones. This is very delicate and should be handled only by experienced doctors. I prefer those who graduate from reputable Ivy League Universities and the likes of John Hopkins, UCLA and Yale. If ever my eyesight gets worse soon I will consider taking this as an alternative to wearing thick eye glasses. I have to make sure I maintain great vision while I am still a professional. I wouldn’t be able to work efficiently when all I worry about is how to read or see my own work. Advancements in eye care should be immediately brought out to the public so that more people would benefit from it. Good thing STAHL Eye Center continues to bring eye care innovations to the world and does a pretty good job at it!


COWPhotobucket
Disclosure Policy
DISCLOSURE POLICY

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    What excellent phrase

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -