Friday, April 2, 2010


I hope I can do something about the email feature on my blackberry, it is apparently not working because globe is not doing anything with the registration of the device. After entering the IMEI code and blackberry pin on their site it shows an error that even the people at globe could not explain. I hate it... I hate them a lot. If there was some way I could throw my blackberry curve at them I would do that. Some of their technicians called me but never resolved anything. If there was anything worse they closed cases when they call and never got to me. Isn't that neat?!

Globe, if ever you are reading my entries... I am so disappointed with your way of dealing with clients. I would never do business with you anymore if you do not get this to work. This should all be simple but you choose to have one of the worst service people in the industry. Please give me a break and don't call me anymore if you have nothing good to say. It's a holiday already too so I know everything's going to be delayed since this is the third time I have contacted you.

I am a not so happy guy throwing away my globe number that I used since college. That was years ago... but if I need to I will. I hope you guys get some sleep at night.













COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -