Tuesday, April 20, 2010



Today I edited something on the FLIPSHARE Software that came with my Flip Video Recorder. It is performing quite well and doesn't hog that much resources on my computer. I plan to have this together with the Windows Movie Maker software on my computer when editing videos. The Flipshare software has some small problems particularly branding the video itself, the start and end credit function on it is too big and you cannot put that much content on it aside from that default text. The flip logo at the end was good though and you can choose to and not to use it. I have the option to add audio to it but since youtube and facebook detects problems with audio properties, they ask you to either remove it or replace it with whatever they have on stock. Without taking credit on the audio that is just one big drawback!

I want to do video editing professionally and will try to do it on this one first. Let's see what this would perform once I get to see events on it too. Low light performed okay but it is not like infrared that can see in the dark. It is pretty much just like the naked eye and for that, it seems okay.




COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -