Sunday, April 11, 2010



So now comes the first ever video I made out of the FLIP! It was nice to know it was able to capture images in that dark club. It needed lighting obviously but it wouldn't be a bar if it weren't gonna show anything dark and with lights like that. It did show one thing, the real ambiance of the situation there. I can still see people in the dark and when light hits them they do appear very clear. Was it worth to go all the way with MINO on video recording needs?! Yes, I'll tell you why.

The software embedded inside the unit that installs automatically and updates itself is phenomenal. It cuts down any clip that the mino takes. Probably would be able to cut any other mp4 data too. That would mean that mediocre people like me who could not edit videos using windows movie maker before can simply do that with it. There is also an option to go full clip or have it magically transitioned by the software' magic clip. You can customize sound via three source options, it even has the option for stock music which it probably gave away for free. The application does not eat that much memory while runnning. It counts to about 2000+ which is pretty low considering I was moving 11 clips. All of which are okay while haviing threats but it stood up for memory requirement. I can even play it in small sections so I know what I am editing. Good gadget and great software that came with it. :)



COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -