Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I think there are already some smuggled IPAD's that got in the Philippines. I'm not surprised but I think the deal is they have these on open line so you can literally use them on other networks aside from the ones in the US like AT&T. I would love to have this for my photos so I could use it to my clients when the need arises. Most probably this would be beneficial for presentations but a cool second gadget other than a laptop. It is not a good substitute but is well worth to be a second gadget.

The current price range for the IPAD runs 37 thousand pesos for the 16 Gigabyte and around 47 thousand pesos for 32 Gigabyte. Most probably people will tend to run for the larger one because of the price difference. I wonder what generation of this device will come out in the next few months. As far as the kindle battle goes, it looks like this is a better device because it is colored but we would need to wait how it fares once the downloads over at amazon goes.





COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -