Friday, April 23, 2010

I have been downloading lots of games from different sources and it is not going to stop soon. I currently am a little addicted to MEGAMAN and the series he has for my console which is the PLAYSTATION PORTABLE. I love the game play and without the constant reminder I am a little old for this, I run out screaming for more ISO and CSO games. I could not kick this habit because when life found me I was already playing arcade games religiously. I championed several games when I was in high school and specifically no one can beat me in SAMURAI SHOWDOWN. I was a professional in STREET FIGHTER II but of course with the millions playing that game there are some who are better than me. Until now, I still have that gut feel to play this game all throughout my lifetime and I wouldn't be doing that by buying and spending thousands of dollars for a single machine. I turn and look for a search engine that would be able to get me information about these file types and the corresponding simulator so I can play anywhere, anytime!

I usually get them for free on sites like RAPIDSHARE, MEGAUPLOAD, MEDIAFIRE and FILESBAY.NET. I love how they can do this with options of purchasing a different connection for a couple of dollars. It makes you want to jump for joy every time you get a file off their servers and play it instantly on your computer or console. The rapidshare search engine also performs quite well under these circumstances. The comments sections that they have are also very helpful in determining what is safe or not for your computer. If all else fails, there is a torrent search engine you can go to so you can get these files from other people in real time. The live connections and seeds are all there for you to get! You just have to search for it and it's yours!




COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -