Friday, April 9, 2010

It's good news! I just got this from the mail. It was one gadget that I truly wanted to have and now it is in my hands!

It looks promising though but I haven't really tried the software yet. The navigation is pretty simple and probably built for dummies. It has a power button on the right side, a big red button on the center and 4 buttons on its side signifying Play/Pause, left, right, and delete. The Flip Mino has its charging capability dependent on the USB which upon a click on its retracting mechanical switch will pop up. I like the ease of use because it basically functions as a camera saving its movies into a USB stick which you can use later on with the software that uploads all of the clips and makes them into movies too. Since I got the one that doesn't have HD capability it makes a decent video. I wouldn't want to complain because this was just given to me and by golly I love it! I can't wait to experiment with it tonight in low light clubs!











COWPhotobucket

- Copyright © TechCOW - The Geek Within - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -